Rajat Kapoor is a Indian actor, director, writer and producer. He was born in Delhi on 11 Feb 1961. He is well known for his work in many films and TV serials as an actor, director, writer and producer. Here we will provide you all information about Rajat Kapoor such as his height, age, weight, date of birth, girlfriend/wife name, father name, mother name, net worth, education, likes, dislikes, Favorite things, Body Measurement, albums name, movies name, affairs, scandal, awards, hometown, star sign, body facts, Religion and much more.
Rajat Kapoor Height, Weight, Age, Body Measurement, Wife, Education, Biography
|Full Name||Rajat Kapoor|
|Nick Name (if available)||Not Known|
|Profession/Career In||Actor, Writer, Producer, Director|
|Birth Date||11 February 1961|
|School Name||Not Known|
|College/ University Name||Film and Television Institute of India, Pune|
Family Member Details Father, Mother & Wife Name
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Sister Name||Not Known|
|Brother Name||Rajneesh Kapoor|
|Wife/Girlfriend Name||Not Known|
|Children|| Son: Vivan Kapoor
Daughter: Rabia Kapoor
Body Statistics Height, Age, Weight, Body Measurements
|Age||56 years old as in 2018|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches in meters 1.80 m|
|Weight||70 kg in pounds 154 lbs|
|Body Measurements||42-34-14 inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Film Debut||Khayal Gatha (1989)|
Money Factor, Salary & Net Worth
Facts About Rajat Kapoor
- Rajat Kapoor does not smoke and drink alcohol.
- At the age of 14 he had made his mind to be a filmmaker.
- He joined ‘Chingari’ the theater group in 1983 in Delhi.
- To attend th Television and Film institute of India he moved to Pune in 1985.
- He was appeared as the son of a politician in ‘Mandi’ in 1983, before making complete onscreen appearance in ‘Khayal Gatha’ which was released in 1989.
- In Hindi film industry Akshay Khanna, Amir Khan and Saif Ali Khan popularity after film ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ gave him big mainstream break.
- To collect debt for his first directional film ‘Raghu Romeo’ he literally had to send emails to his friends. And after film it took him more than 3 years to clear the funds that he had collected through those emails, because at box-office the film had died a quiet death. Though the film had won National Award for ‘Best feature film in Hindi’ and also a screening at the Piazza Grande section.
- In 2005 he made another film ‘Mixed Doubles’ but that film was yet another flop but this time Rajat has lesser to worry because this time he had a financer for the project.
- Apart from his film Raghu Romeo, he had been awarded the National Award twice; one for his twenty six minutes non-feature documentry ‘Tarana’ and second for ‘Hypnothesis’ his short film.
Rajat Kapoor Biography:
Rajat Kapoor was born on 11 Feburary 1961 in Delhi . His age is 56 years old as in 2018 and his star sign is Aquarius. His father, mother and sister name is not known yet. He has one brother Rajneesh Kapoor.
His wife name is not known yet. However he has two childrens one son named Vivan Kapoor and one daughter named Rabia Kapoor . Rajat Kapoor height is 5 feet 11 inches in meter 1.80 m and his weight is 70 kg in pounds 154 lbs.